- Design and implement effective master data solutions for our customers
- Assess database implementation procedures to ensure they comply with internal and external regulations.
- Design integration scripts for integration of master data from the source systems to the PIM platform.
- Work with ETL groups and acquisition team, and business analyst for understating mappings for dimensions and facts
- Develop complex SQL queries for querying data against different databases for the data verification process.
- Monitor the system performance by performing regular tests, troubleshooting, and integrating new features.
- Recommend solutions to improve new and existing database systems.
- Educate staff members through training and individual support.
- Create various OBIEE Ad-hoc reports for day-to-day business requirements making use of global and shared filters with different views following the requirements for end-to-end testing.
- Generate Power BI reports integrating with Enterworks Enable PIM and MDM data.
- Master’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Technology or any related technology discipline.
- Deep understanding of Data modeling.
- Excellent organizational and analytical abilities.
- Should possess good written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven track record in leading master data solution implementations for top tier customers.
- 5+ years experience in the Data Management discipline
- Work requires extensive traveling to client locations across the USA.
Key Job Details