If working with large global customers to help them better manage their Master Data excites you, this role is tailor made for you! If you have prior Master Data Management or Data Warehousing or Business Intelligence experience check out this opportunity and come join a very experienced and talented international team of MDM experts
- Responsible for gathering business requirements, analyzing business needs, defining the BI/DW/MDM architecture to meet & support and participate in the delivery of technical solutions to complex business and technical requirements.
- Works with data to design, develop, and configure business rules for standardize, match and merge rules.
- Configures MDM data engine, match-merge algorithm and workbench configuration to meet requirements.
- Assists with MDM installation/upgrade, product code migration across multiple environments, testing defects, resolution, and data loads.
- Assists MDM leads in the development of the enterprise MDM data model.
- Configures MDM tools to perform as required by MDM designs.
- 5-8 years’ experience in Master Data Management or Data Warehousing.
- Experience with relational database systems in an operational environment and particularly with Microsoft SQL Server.
- Strong experience in data warehouse/BI architecture, design and development.
- Experience understanding database performance and tuning impact.
- Extensive experience designing and developing of large Enterprise data warehouses and reporting systems for a large-scale BI user community.
- Overall Knowledge on Master Data Management Concept & Tools used.
- Comfortable interacting with stakeholders at all levels throughout the business.
- Conversant in Agile development methodology.
- Sound ability to take on multiple assignments.
- Self-motivated with good problem-solving skills.
- Operate best in a fast-paced, flexible work environment.
- Good communication skills (written & spoken): Should be able to communicate with customers and other teams.
Key Job Details
Location: USA and India