- Develops project approach and strategy to align with business objectives
- Secures resources and provides direction to the project team
- Primary point of contact (POC) and liaison for clients and internal stakeholders
- Develops and maintains the project plan and tracks activities at the micro level
- Develops the project charter and ensures project goals are met
- Develops and maintains project schedule with input from the client and internal architects
- Creates and updates short interval plan/project status report
- Responsible for the coordination of resources assigned to the project
- Provides project and financial reporting
- Facilitates the creation and the management of the issues and risks documents
- Ensures timeliness and quality of project deliverables and provides guidance on deliverables
- Acts as point of contact of escalation to remove roadblocks and resolve issues
- Responsible for identifying business needs & ensuring the solution meets the business objectives
- 5 years plus experience in managing global enterprise projects
- Experience driving business analysis and helping translate requirements into solution designs
- Minimum 1 year experience in Data Warehousing or related fields
- Knowledge of Master Data Management and Business Intelligence is desired
- Sound ability to take on multiple assignments.
- Self-motivated with good problem-solving skills.
- Operate best in a fast-paced, flexible work environment.
- Good communication skills (written & spoken): Should be able to communicate with customers and other teams.
Key Job Details